Genelec 1025A Control Room Monitor
- basic tool for music monitoring
- ± 2 dB from 28 Hz to 20 kHz
- 122 dB SPL per pair in a normally damped 100 cu.m. control room
- four power amplifiers, 1000 Watts
- active filters and symmetric input
- full protection logic
- no cooling fans
The Genelec 1025A control room monitor has been designed for neutral reproduction at very high soud pressure levels in a large control room. The integrated system consists of a 450 litre speaker enclosure and a 19" rack mounted three channel power amplifier/active crossover unit.
Genelec 1025A was in production during the years of 1983 - 1986 and was replaced with 1035A / 1035B.