Genelec Loudspeaker Manager for Small Environments™
GLM.SE™ software - for PC & Mac - brings the entire DSP system together under computer network control:
- GLM.SE™ provides connectivity for one SE7261A DSP subwoofer combined with up to eight 8130A digital input loudspeakers
- Enables multiple custom User Setups with all settings and functions to be stored in GLM.SE™ setup or directly to the SE7261A subwoofer
- Step-by-step Wizard guides user through complete cabling connections and loudspeaker labeling
- Rapid Cabling setups for most common system configurations
- Manual Cabling setups for customized system configurations
- Groups for both Channels and Loudspeakers may be customized by User
- Solo/Mute function for all Loudspeakers and Groups
- Volume controlled via computer, 3rd party USB device or customer console
- Video Display Compensation for inherent video delays in digital video devices
- GLM.SE™ provides interface to AutoCal™ automated acoustic self-calibration algorithm
Genelec GLM.SE™ systems support three modes of operation:
- Stand Alone: This mode models Genelec 8000/7000 products with standard set of room response controls and sensitivity adjustments found on the connector panel DIP switches.
- GLM.SE™ Computer Assisted: Once the loudspeaker control network is connected and running, all DIP switches on the SE 7261A connector panel are ignored. All acoustic parameters of the loudspeakers through AutoCal™ or User Adjustment are controlled by GLM.SE™. This mode allows very flexible user defined setups to facilitate a wide variety of mixing requirements.
- Stand Alone Stored Settings: All acoustic parameters defined in GLM.SE™ software can be permanently stored in the SE7261A and the network then removed, providing users with the confidence of secure and consistent performance when a computer with GLM.SE™ software is not used.